Carmarthenshire County Council has now set its Council Tax and Housing Rents for the 2010/2011 financial year.
This Budget Digest brings together, in summary form, the Authority’s budget information for Revenue and Capital into one document. The
following pages of this digest detail:
- A summary of the main budget issues.
- How the Authority intends to spend it’s resources across Services and where the funding comes from.
- How the Authority Council Tax level compares with other Welsh Authorities.
- The Council Tax Levels chargeable in Carmarthenshire for each banding.
- The overall summary of the 3 year Capital Investment Programme 2010 to 2013.
- The overall Summary of Revenue Budgets for 2010/11 for Council Fund with indicative budgets for 2011/12 and 2012/13.
- The overall Summary Housing Revenue Account for 2010/11, with indicative budgets for 2011/12 and 2012/13.
- The Departmental Budgets broken down to service level.